Monday, May 29, 2017

Week 73: Why Am I On a Train?

So this week I don't remember squat but at the same time it was so long and so much happened and there was lots of laughs and craziness and I guess the craziest part is I am sitting in Lyon companionless and trying to figure out what I am going to do and who the heck can I convince to come with me because everyone else still has their companions and I'm just an awkward floater but its fun and exciting but also weird because this has been such a weird day! I left her in Geneva with the car and took a wonderful train haha luckily it was all calm;)

So this week one funny thing was we are still talking with all the members about the temple and one member said when she was in Paris the hotel staff was like what the heck is going on in Paris its not
normal and like this is Paris and the member said she replied well the Mormons are here haha and then needed to explain what the Mormons are and why there is a temple and she was so excited to share this missionary experience with us it was cute and great:)

Other than that I'm so sorry not much else i cna remember think of and voila quoi!

Love,

Sister Beatty

PS. To make up for this terrible email here are some photos haha also ran into an old mission friend today at the gare!







No comments:

Post a Comment