Monday, June 5, 2017

Week 74: sunny days mean sun glasses

This week I made a resolve to try and be better about how bad my emails have gotten so here is my attempt sorry;p

This week was all over the place, It started out in Lyon where we passed pday for our meeting on Tuesday where we had a surprise musical number, everyone who is going home in four weeks they asked to sing and so we did a beautiful arrangement of the EFY medley and that's fun because for these last few weeks we are now the Lords missionaries and we need to do all we can while we are here and voila quoi:)

We then had a wonderful meeting on finding people and helping them make and keep commitments and played a fun game like always thanks to our wonderful mission mom where we went swimming but not really haha we stood in little LITTLE baby swimming pools while did charades and had to be in the pools because why not its summer;) and that was fun and exciting because we won and then paid a little homage to RUDY who we had talked about earlier from Notre Dame football who did what no one thought he could and that was fun:)

Then after that we had to peace to go back to Geneva where I spent the night until my companion could pick me up Wednesday:) We then hit the ground running....so hard that I broke haha not really but I ended up getting sick from all the traveling and the temperature changes (sitting here in a sweater in the middle of June because its so cold!?) that I crashed right as we got back and fell asleep for six hours...it was crazy because I didn't have any problems sleeping that same night and I was very sick but luckily the next day it started leaving which was good because then we went back to Geneva for a district meeting! Haha it was fun though and It was great to see everyone and meet all the new blues in our district, although I realized that most of them I will only ever meet twice which is sad but true and voila.

Other things that happened this week was I ended up eating like fifty mussels because my comp couldn't and the couple said it was up to me to finish them off and that was insane and I don't need anymore mussels for the next like five months, I've eaten enough!

We also helped set up for a ghostbuster themed surprise birthday party because our member had had surgery on her hand and so we stepped in to help and it was fun and it seemed great:) The birthday boy wasn't too happy about it(he hates surprises)  but he thanked us for our help as we had to leave because we had a dinner appointment that same night like an hour away on the other side of our sector, but we made it and luckily weren't too late to it;p It was fun setting up and we may or may not have take a two second break to play with helium;)

That's about it; we also saw a bear but not really just a giant dog on the road the other day and found out his name is poofpoof and I think that's adorable and so funny haha and then I think that's it for this week. Unlike last week I don't know where this week went but we still have four left and I'm excited:)

Love you all have a great week!

Sister Beatty










No comments:

Post a Comment